Get a Free Quote from Trusted Income Protection Insurance Experts
Have you ever wondered how to get by if you suddenly lost income due to illness, disability, or unemployment? Have you ever thought about how will you be able to pay for your debts, let alone pay for your survival basics if the paycheck suddenly stopped? If these things start to worry you now – which they should- then you should consider getting income protection insurance.
Income protection insurance is designed to provide financial support in the event of job loss or inability to continue working due to sickness or disability, whether it’s a temporary or permanent situation.
If you have an income protection plan, your salary is protected, ensuring that you will receive financial benefits when the time comes that you are unable to work for whatever reason.
With income protection insurance, you can afford to sleep peacefully knowing that you have financial assistance until you can get back on your feet and on your job.
Most working people often forget the importance of protecting your income. Not everyone realizes the many different scenarios that can make you lose your job, which is why many people struggle financially and emotionally when it happens. Income protection insurance is designed to limit this risk.
Every working citizen should consider having this insurance. However, with more than a hundred IPI providers in the UK, finding one with the best coverage at a reasonable cost would be a major challenge. It could be very time consuming and expensive as well, especially for those who are first time buyers.
Thus, our company aims to do all the hard work for you by bringing you closer to the most trusted income protection brands in the market and provide comparisons to help you choose the best type of insurance for your needs. By simply filling up our simple form, your particular circumstances will be assessed and you will be given a FREE quote.
Benefits of Income Protection Insurance
- Income replacement in the event of illness, accident, or redundancy
- Receive regular monthly payments until you are fit to work or retire
- Maintain standard of living despite loss of job or inability to work
- No limit to the number of claims
- Coverage for financial obligations such as mortgage or rent
- Receive rehabilitation support until you are able to work again
Why Choose IncomeProtectionAdvisor?
- Our partners are authorized by the FSA (Financial Services Authority) to conduct business here in the UK
- You are eligible for protection whether you are Employed or Self- Employed
- You can save up to 40% compared to buying direct from insurers
- Receive coverage for just as little as £1.75
- We only work with the most trusted income protection brands
- We will search for the most competitive income protection insurance quotes in the market suitable for your particular circumstances
- We review your policies every year to provide you the best value that matches your needs
- No hidden charges and no obligation
- The details of your income protection insurance quotes will be explained to you by an expert
- We can provide coverage for all of your insurance needs
- Your personal details will not be given to any third parties
How it Works?
Because IncomeProtectionAdvisor works with UK’s leading providers of V, you are sure to get the best value for your money. By our impartial comparison and unbiased advice from an expert, you can get access to the most competitive quote across the market.
One of the many great things about an income protection plan is that it is entirely up to you how to use the money you receive from your policy. There’s no need to have an existing loan or mortgage in order to qualify. Apart from unemployment, you can also be covered for accidents, sickness, or all three. You can also adjust the period with which you would like to be insured, and may claim up to 12 months of benefits.
The amount you can claim depends on your regular monthly earnings, which may be as high as 50% of your gross monthly income or £2,000, whichever is the lower. This provides you and your family a safety net to pay for your basic living expenses and financial obligations until you are eligible to work again or to retire.
The process is just easy. By filling up our short income protection insurance form, you will be able to specify what needs you would like to be covered and you can get a FREE quote. You select the amount of coverage you need, and whether you would like to be protected from unemployment, accidents, sickness, or all three. You can also opt for additional protection for your loans, rent, or mortgage repayments. These details will be used to search the market for the most competitive rates and policies that best suit your particular needs.
Why Do I Need Income Protection Insurance?
If your life suddenly takes an unfortunate turnaround, and you find yourself unable to work and bring home a salary, will you be able to maintain your standard of living, or at least be able to pay for your bills and living expenses? If you encountered an accident, or suddenly became ill or disabled, what could possibly be worse than not having a steady flow of cash during this financial crisis?
Unfortunately, not many people have prepared for the unforeseen. Most of us who have a stable source of income tend to forget how unpredictable employment life can get. Because of this, the possibilities of getting laid off or being disabled rarely occur in our thoughts, leaving us unprotected when the need arises.
If you haven’t already, it’s about time that you take a step forward and plan on securing your future. It only takes a few seconds of your time to fill up our income protection insurance form, and you can receive your FREE quote instantly.